Attu Reachout Foundation (ARF) is a hands-on, grassroots charity. We have helped orphans, church communities, schools, widows and vulnerable children since 2012. We are not a large, corporate-style organization removed from the people we support.
Attu Reachout Foundation (ARF) is a registered with the corporate affairs commission (CAC) as a nongovernmental organization and also the nonpolitical organization of which our focus is to make the communities we serve a better place for her habitats.
To heal and empower communities, women, and children and also giving them quality education through scholarship most especially to the orphanage while providing capacity building for the youth and women as skills to build a better world.
Our mission is to provide support and education for orphans and vulnerable children in the poorest communities around Nigeria and other African countries and to provide rehabilitation and skill training to economically and socially disadvantaged women and children, thereby empowering them to positively affect the community and society at large.
Our Aims and Objectives
- To help improve the social and economic status of communities, women and children in the society.
- To provide rehabilitation centers i.e. education facilities, orphanages, resouce centers etc. for the less privileged in the society.
- To render financial assistance to the less privileged in the society especially orphans in form of scholarship.
- To help combat youth restiveness, promote peace reorientation of values and attitudinal change among youths in the volatile regions.
- To empower women and youths to become self reliant, have access to basic amenities and promote entrepreneurship.
- To contribute to poverty alleviation in rural communities in Nigeria through skill development and economic empowerment for the less privileged children, women and youth, education support for children especially orphans and vulnerable children and creation of enabling environment.
- To proffer solutions to some of the social vices that concern women and children in the society, through all available means including publications.
- To liaise or co-operate with any foundation within or outside the country, having similar aims and objectives with this foundation.
- Widows Empowerment
- Capacity Building for Youths
- Water Supply Project
- Electrification Projects
- Medical Outreach Programmes
- Anti-Cultism/Drug Abuse and Related Vices and Interfaith Mediation
- School Building Projects
- Rehabilitation of Medical Facilities